Followers

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Happy Tuesday!

Any day after Monday is a "Happy Day".  LOL.  My card this week at The Outlawz Color Challenge is based on the lovely and vibrant inspiration photo by our own Penny.  Penny is also our sponsor this month!


I chose the colors Grass, Lemon and Passion Purple.  Your April Actions Twist is to add a butterfly.

I used a tiny butterfly punch I have had that I got off a dump table at Michael's, and boy have I gotten a lot of use out of it!  My flower are some old Prima's I have had for ages, also.  I put some tiny purple pearls on my butterflies and some green ones on my flowers.  The leaves were made with a small leaf punch and my grass was cut with my Cricut.  I have really been trying to use my Cricut more.  

My sister, one of the "R" girls, gave me a whole box of various size punches she said she never used.  What a windfall for me!  I had fun over the weekend putting them all in order.


Through The Craft Room Door Spring Issue is now available. The Current issue features over 16 step-by-step tutorials with photo's, including coloring hair with Copic Markers, Awesome articles and featuring two product that you have NEVER seen before. 60 + card inspirations, Craft Rooms Around The Globe, Play to win Spellbinders Decorative Labels #22. Feature Digi Artist is "Bugaboo!" Over 110 free digi's for you to enjoy!



If you are interested in becoming a guest designer at the TTCRD Challenge Blog, please contact Sandra at fam.van.blaricum@gmail.com.  This week's challenge is up today just waiting for your entry!  Our sponsor is "Oak Pond".








1 comment:

  1. Really pretty, Roxann! Love the sweet scene you created with the flowers and die cuts! Love the bling additions, too! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...