Followers

Saturday, May 3, 2014

Better Late Than Never

Got a lot going on this week.  The Hubs is having surgery next week at a hospital 120 miles from home because they are the experts.  Luckily it is 15 miles from our daughter's house, so I can stay with them for the week.  We have a wonderful nephew who will stay at our house and take care of the dogs.

My two favorite crafty websites, The Outlawz and Through The Craftroom Door have their challenges up and there are wonderful prizes up for grabs.  I hope to see you at both of them!

The Outlawz

Lindsay chose our palette and Twist this week.


I will be a year ahead for my grandson's next birthday!  I was inspired by the inspiration photos design.  I thought it was so cute.  I used my Cricut to cut the scalloped circles and the number "6".  Kraft paper is the base of my card and polka dot paper is from my stash as is the red card stock.  I attached my ribbon with a tiny glue dot and attached some lime green bling to my number.  I made the curvy edge on my card with an old Creative Memories cutting edge paper cutter.  When I started scrapbooking many, many years ago, I started with Creative Memories.  I remember thinking how expensive everything was, but it was so much fun!  Now....jump forward about 15+ years and I have a whole craft room with (I'm afraid to say) has thousands of $$ of scrap and card supplies!  LOL

TTCRD



You can see my list of supplies at the TTCRD Challenge blog.  This is one of Anne Fenton's digi's and I finished off the inside of my card, too.

1 comment:

  1. First of all, let me wish your hubby a successful surgery and very speedy recovery! And you take care of yourself, too!
    Two wonderful cards this week, Roxann! Love the card for your GS--it is so bright and cheerful! Really great design! And your TTCRD card is just beautiful! Love the image, coloring, papers & design! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...